Insider Secrets of Internet Marketing
Contains 60 Hours of Live Q&A and Internet Marketing Training plus Transcripts and a Reseller Sales Page!
There are 16 volumes included. In Volumes 1 and 2, you will discover:
– How Do You Land That First Big JV When You Know You Have A Superior Product, But Your Best Potential JV Partners May See You As Direct Competition?
– I Don’t Care How Somebody Thinks, I Want To Know How They Feel
– Are You An Expert, Or Not?
– The ABCs Of Joint Ventures
– Setting Up Joint Ventures With “A-Level” Players
– No More Excuses, Just Go Do It
– What Is It That People Want And Will Pay Money For
– More On Getting To Know People And Joint Ventures
– A Little Story To Remember: There Are 360 Degrees In A Circle
– Setting Up Joint Ventures With “B-Level” Players
– Setting Up Joint Ventures With “C-Level” Players
– The 12 Days Of Christmas Cross-Promotion Strategy
– How To Make Money From Your List
– What Is Better Than Content?
– Invite Possible Joint Venture Partners To Be Interviewed By You On A Teleseminar
– How To Be Quickly Recognized As An Expert
– Should You Bribe People To Give You Feedback?
– How Do You Reach The People Who Are Suffering From Information Overload When You Know That Your Product Is Superior To Similar Ones That They Have Already Purchased?
– You Must Help People With Their Information Overload
– How To Find Prospective Customers For Your Products Or Services
– How To Enter Your Market Niche On The Should Of Your Competitors
– What Kind Of Products Can We Easily Make That We Can Sell On The Internet?
– A Simple Explanation Of How Search Engines Work
– Should You Be Going To Live Events?
– The Infrastructure Of Internet Marketing
– So, Who’s The Boss?
– How To Find Groups Of People That Are Already Interested In What You Offer
– How Can You Sell Information If You’re Not The Expert
– How Do You Structure The Business Relationships, The Profits, And The Money Aspect Of Joint Ventures?
– Seven Things To Do To Market On A Shoestring Budget
– How To Generate Content Easily And Quickly
– Using Articles To Create A Book To Use As A Lead Generator
– Autoresponder Plumbing – How To Get Your Subscribers Through Your System
– Should One-Time-Offers Really Be Only Offered One Time?
– What Kind Of Redirect Service Should You Use
– Sales Copywriting Secrets You Need To Know
– Three Basic Things That You Have To Line Up For You To Make A Sale
– How I Got Nine Times The Sales From Ten Minutes Of Work
– The Psychology Of The Buying Process
– The Best Way To Learn Great Sales Copywriting
– How To Create Offers Using The Five Ps
– There Are Certain Patterns Of Language That Generate Action
– Where You Should Put Your Subscription Signup Form
– How To Quickly Get Something Going To Make Money
– What’s The Best Way To Earn Money With Resale Rights Products?
– Is There A Best Way To Build A Site?
– The Best Advice To A Newcomer To Internet Marketing
– How To Turn A Free PDF Ebook Into A Six Figure Income
– How To Leverage Up The Typical AdSense Type Site
– What To Do If You Have Limited Computer Skills
– HTML Sites Vs Just Using WordPress
– Watch Out For These Mistakes, They Can Happen Easily
– Protecting Your PDF Ebooks
– Software I Use To Create Info Products
– Mark, What’s Your Typical Day Like? What Are Your Thoughts And Actions From The Time You Wake Up In The Morning?
– How To Find Affiliate Products To Sell Using Clickbank
– How To Use List Building And Affiliate Marketing Together
– Clickbank Affiliate Software If You Have Your Own Products To Sell
– How Many People Should Be On Your List Before You Start Publishing A Newsletter
– Use Broadcast Emails And Sequential Follow Up Emails Too
– The Difference Between A Redirect And Cloaked Link
– If They Were Better Marketers They Would Go Out And Find People Who Already Want To Buy And Are Willing To Pay
– More Traffic Generation And List Building Tips
– Rapid Fire Tips And Secrets
And that’s just what’s in the first 2 volumes! At first, I listed all 16 volumes here on this page, but it was so long you’d be scrolling through it all day. Needless to say, there is a LOT OF CONTENT in this product package.